Add a custom coin to your MetaMask wallet. Please follow these steps:
1. Open your MetaMask wallet extension or mobile app.
2. Ensure that you are on the main account screen.
3. Click on the "Assets" tab at the bottom (in the mobile app) or on the top (in the extension).
4. Scroll down to the bottom and click on the "Add Token" button.
5. In the "Add Token" section, you will have two options: "Custom Token" and "Tokens I've Interacted With." Choose "Custom Token."
6. You will see three fields: Token Contract Address, Token Symbol, and Decimals of Precision.
- The Token Contract Address is a unique identifier for the token. You need to obtain this from the token's official website or the token issuer. (YUSD: 0xFD7E940D0862A34E4632F98576BD5365529CF8F2)
- The Token Symbol is the shorthand representation of the token's name (e.g., ETH for Ethereum). (YUSD)
- The Decimals of Precision determine the divisibility of the token. Most tokens use 18 decimals, but you should verify this from the token's official information. (YUSD = 18)
7. Fill in the Token Contract Address, Token Symbol, and Decimals of Precision fields with the relevant information for the coin you want to add.
8. Click on the "Next" button.
9. You will see a summary of the token details. Verify that the information is correct.
10. Click on the "Add Tokens" button to finalize the process.
MetaMask will then add the custom coin to your wallet, and you will be able to see and manage it along with your other tokens.
Please note that you need to have the correct contract address and other details for the token you want to add. Double-check the information to ensure accuracy and avoid any potential issues.
1. Open your own wallet application.
2. In your wallet, look for an option to send or transfer funds. The specific steps may vary depending on the wallet you are using.
3. Enter the amount of ETH you want to send.
4. Paste our wallet address in the recipient field or use the QR code scanner to capture our address.
(Our wallet address is: 0xFD7E940D0862A34E4632F98576BD5365529CF8F2)
5. Before confirming the transaction, double-check that you have entered the correct recipient address.
6. Once you are sure about the details, confirm the transaction and send the ETH.
7. The transaction is then broadcast to the Ethereum network for verification and inclusion in a block.
8. After the transaction is confirmed and added to a block (which usually takes a few minutes), the ETH will appear in our wallet.
It's important to note that each wallet application may have slight variations in the user interface and the steps involved. However, the general principle remains the same: the sender needs the recipient wallet address to initiate the transaction, and once the transaction is confirmed, the ETH will be transferred to the recipient's wallet.